After watching two days of live presentations from fintech innovators from around the world, the attendees at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 have made their preferences plain. And while so many presenters, both veteran FinDEVr alums and newcomers, received enthusiastic praise for the way they are solving problems and developing tools to make payments more efficient, security more effective, and financial data a more accessible resource for everyone, there were a few companies this week at FinDEVr that stood out from an impressive pack.
So with no further ado, let’s take a look at the Favorites of FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016.
Crowd Favorite – Day One
- MX for its commitment to real-time, open source solutions in fintech.
Crowd Favorite – Day Two
- OCR Labs for its innovations in optical character recognition (OCR) and facial recognition (FR) technology and their application on web and mobile platforms.
- 1787fp for its mobile app that helps consumers track and manage their finances and investments.
Favorite FinDEVr Alum
- Lleida.net for its registered email and registered electronic contract technology.
Favorite FinDEVr Debut
- WiseBanyan for its free, independent, goal-based roboadvisor designed to help investors reach their first $100,000.
Favorite Established Company
- IBM for its implementation of the Hyperledger Project and blockchain-as-a-service strategy.
Favorite Startup Company
- Alloy for its software solutions that help financial services companies conduct KYC/AML, risk management, and maintain continuous compliance.
We want to thank everyone who made FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 possible. From our presenters to our attendees to all the staff, temps, and others who participated in this year’s event, we truly could not do this without you. So give yourselves a pat on the back, raise a toast of something tasty, and mark your calendars as we take our developers conference to the Big Apple next spring for FinDEVr New York 2017, and then across the Atlantic for FinDEVr London 2017 in June.
The post FinDEVr Silicon Valley: Celebrating the Best of the Builders appeared first on Finovate.
FinDEVr Silicon Valley: Celebrating the Best of the Builders