Five things you should care about:
1. The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, suggests that Donald Trump’s U.K. visit should be cancelled after his tasteless reaction to the attack in London. We think that’s more than fair. More here.
2. A 25-year-old federal contractor with top security clearance has been arrested for leaking information relating to Russian cyberattacks to an online media outlet. This Russian hacking story gets more juicy by the day. More here.
3. An estimated 80-200 ISIS militants remain in Marawi City in the Philippines, where they have stockpiled food and dug secret tunnels. The Philippine military is preparing for a long siege on the city. Shit. More here.
4. Apple is working to stop distracted driving. They’re developing new software that won’t let you check your phone while it’s connected to your car’s bluetooth. More here.
5. A Texas man has been sentenced to 24 years in prison for selling weed. This is where we’re at? What did Brock Turner get again?! More here.
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.
Source: Huffingtonpost – Digital Transformation
News Roundup for June 6, 2017