Another week, another full plate of data to digest. By now, everyone on Earth probably knows the big number of the week – 200 million. That would be the number of accounts that seem to have been hacked right out from under Yahoo!.
But the week was otherwise data rich – and we’d hate for you to miss the less explosive bits of data floating around the atmosphere.
Lucky for you, with the PYMNTS 11 you never have to….
- 24/7 : How often the customer service department should be open for a 24/7 marketplace- according to Michael Ting, Hyperwallet’s senior vice president of digital markets.
- 3: The number of times per day same Day ACH will move money between all bank accounts in the U.S.
- 11%: The amount of consumer churn on some products, according to Dan Burkhart, CEO and cofounder of Recurly.
- 1,500: The number of babies claimed by SIDS in 2014. Owl Baby Care’s connect infant sock wants to lower that number, a lot.
12% : The average boost paying with Apple Pay gives unattended retail.
- 77% : The proportion of millennials using mobile banking each month.
- 85 Million : The number of Walgreens Balance Rewards active members are now able to earn rewards via their Android mobile devices.
- 700 Million : The approximate number of chip cards in circulation in the U.S.
- 738,800 : The esitmated number of part-time staff to be hired this holiday season.
- 4% : JPMC’s predicted 2014 sales growth for the iPhone – their analysts thing everyone is overestimating iPhone 7 success.
- 15 : The number of second measured between fraud attacks on planet earth.
Source: http://www.pymnts.com – Mobility & Payments