The social and collaborative tools built into Office 2016 and Windows 10 allow you to take your teamwork to the next level.
An online immersion session is not your typical online event. Each 90-minute interactive session starts with an online roundtable discussing your business challenges and then launches you into a live environment in the cloud. A skilled facilitator will guide you through simulated business scenarios that are customized to your interests.
We will send you a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest and greatest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges in a collaborative, fun environment.
Online immersion sessions help you discover how to:
- Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them—all at the same time.
Expect to leave the session with enough time-saving skills to more than offset your time investment within a few short days.
Each session is only open to 20 participants. Reserve your seat now and learn how you can be more productive anywhere, anytime with Office 365.
Sessions are held at 10 a.m. PT and 12 p.m. PT every Wednesday. Register now!
The post Social collaboration improves an organization’s ability to react quickly to new data and information appeared first on Office Blogs.