Social selling: The death of the cold call as we know it? Register now for the next episode of Office Small Business Academy, “Social selling—Using social networks to grow sales,” airing May 23, 2017 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, and learn how to leverage social channels like LinkedIn to nurture customer relationships and build your pipeline.
Watch the preview:
Featured guests include:
- Regional sales manager of LinkedIn Sales Solutions, Susan Dettmar, will reveal how to get the most out of your social strategy with proven best practices from the field.
- President of Heinz Marketing, Matt Heinz, will share common mistakes to avoid and how you can use signals from social networks to engage prospects in a meaningful way.
Plus, see a demo of Outlook Customer Manager, a new business app included in Office 365 Business Premium. Automatically organize customer information and track deals in progress—all from your Outlook inbox.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Download the eBook, “What I wish I knew: 5 small business owners share success secrets.”
- Watch “The Power of Referral Marketing: How to Get Your Customers Talking.”
- Read “Introducing Outlook Customer Manager: relationships made easy for small businesses.”
The post Social selling—using social networks to grow sales on the next Small Business Academy appeared first on Office Blogs.
Source: Microsoft – Office 365
Social selling—using social networks to grow sales on the next Small Business Academy