After a full day of fintech on what proved to be a great first day of FinovateSpring 2017, we’re ready to watch even more demos today. The day starts off this morning at 8:45 a.m. when the first presenter hits the stage. If you need a bit of a warm up, come as early as 8:00 a.m. to save your seat in the demo hall and enjoy coffee and a continental breakfast with a side of networking.
Here’s what to expect today:
>> 8:45 to 10:15: Demo session 1<<
>>10:15 to 10:45: Intermission & refreshments<<
>>10:45 to 12:05: Demo session 2<<
>> 12:05 to 1:00 Buffet lunch <<
>> 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Demo Session 3 <<
>> 2:00 to 3:00: Discussion panel moderated by Ranjit Palkar, Partner at Capco <<
- Marc Chalifoux, TD Bank VP, Fintech Intelligence & Innovation
- Lawrence Tang, Head of Investment Promotion InvestHK
- Oded Shoshany, CEO of Celeriti FinTech
- Valentina Isakina, Managing Director of JobsOhio
- Illya Shell, VP New Product Development and Innovation at MasterCard
>> 3:00 to 5:00: Open bar and networking <<
- Best of Show Awards Ceremony will be held at 4:15
Welcome to Day Two of FinovateSpring 2017!